Monday, 16 May 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia May Challenge - DT share

The May challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia is a tic-tac-toe colour challenge! As you can see from the DT's examples there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge!


I had lots of ideas of colour combos, but in the end I settled on the far right column of orange/teal/navy blue. This colour combo to me screamed bright and fun, so my DT layout is continuing the 'fun' theme.



My base papers are from Shimelle 'Starshine' and Elle's Studio 'Thankful'. I have even used the branding strips and off-cuts as paper strips across the page.



In my main embellishment cluster I have used a map marker from Charm's Creations, a crocheted heart from D'Lish Scraps, and various embellies from Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Hello Sunshine' collection (one of my all time favourites).


My title 'fun selfies' is some very old Li'l Davis Designs chipboard alphas that I found in my stash, and the 'silliness' is a Heidi Swapp watercolour word. I finished off with a couple of orange striped straws for some dimension.



No comments:

Post a Comment