Wednesday, 29 June 2016

CSI: Special Investigator for June

I was lucky enough to be invited to be a Special Investigator over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration for the month of June.

Here's a look at my projects-

The major case file for this month is Case File 202






And this is my page-



This is how I cracked the case:

The Scheme: I used all colours

Evidence: I used the following clues: white background; triangles; hearts; stamps; stars.

Testimony: I journalled about buying my first home.

I also used the sketch.




I have also done a page for Case File 204-







And using the following criteria:

The Scheme: I used all the colours

Evidence - I used the following clues: stripes; hearts; flourish; frames; flowers; doilies

Testimony: I have documented the loves of my life - my children

No comments:

Post a Comment