Monday, 27 June 2016

Kaisercraft June Mood Board challenge

Today I am sharing a layout I have made for the Kaisercraft June Mood Board challenge.

The mood board contains images from the two newest releases - 'Boho Dreams' and 'Just Landed'.

My layout uses the 'Just Landed' collection, as well as some plain card stock and some stamping.

Whenever my sister goes overseas, I save her photos and status updates from her Facebook page, and make up a secret project of her trip to give to her when she gets home. Because she lives interstate, social media is such a great way for me to see her photos and her adventures. 


These two photos are the very first photos she posted of her trip last week, and the colours in the photo were just perfect for the Just Landed collection. I can't wait to do more pages for her!

I used her status update as the journaling so it is still from her point of view.


 I've used a mix of papers, Collectables and stickers from the collection. I just love the colours in this collection.




4 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful layout!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful layout!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. Your sister is very lucky to have such a thoughtful sister. Great Layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing with at at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete