Friday, 24 June 2016

Paper Flourish Kit Club June 2016 kit project shares

Today I am sharing my projects that you will find in the June 2016 kit from the Paper Flourish Kit Club. This month the kit contains lots of goodies from the new Kaisercraft 'Just Landed' collection. I just love the colour scheme to this collection.








Let's have a closer look at my projects. The first layout is 'Wanderlust'-




A couple of close ups.







Everything on my page is included in the kit (except for some ink for the splatters), and you can purchase the dies as add-ons.






Layout number 2 is 'Live The Adventure', perfect for my adventurous little one.



I really enjoyed putting together all the textured layers.


And how cute is the wood veneer car!




My final layout is 'Be Where You Want To Be'-




Full colour step-by-step instructions for these layouts and  many other layouts and cards from the other DT girls are included in the kit. You can find all the information about the kits here. Don't forget if you subscribe for 6 months you get 10% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment