Friday, 3 June 2016

Scrap The Boys June DT share

Its a monochromatic palette for this month's Scrap The Boys challenge - perfect for letting the boys shine.


Here is a look at the challenge mood board-




And here is my DT layout-



For my background I have used a sheet of Crate Paper 'Boys Rule' vellum over a sheet of white cardstock.
My title is Teresa Collins alpha stickers and a personalised 'adventure' script stamp from Kellie Stamps and Jodi York. I had some dark negative space in my photo, so I placed my title directly onto the photo.





I have used some ephemera from the Crate Paper 'Journey' line, some embellies from Charm's Creations and some flair from Cocoa Vanilla. I have also used a resin feather from the Resin Rainbow, and some punchinella from D'Lish Scraps.






Make sure to check out the Scrap The Boys blog for some more inspiration. Keep an eye out later in the month for a tutorial from me, and a little chance to win a prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment