Saturday, 18 June 2016

Scrap The Girls June challenge

I really love this month's mood board at Scrap The Girls. Such a bright and fun feel with these fresh colours.


And here is my page. This is a photo of my very special, gorgeous niece.



I have used papers from Just Dream (Hip Kit Club), Elle's Studio, and I fussy cut a few butterflies from a 12x12 sheet from Maggie Holmes Bloom. I 'cheated' a little bit finding the right lime green colours- I die cut circles from paint swatches from the hardware store! The title 'Extra Special' is an acetate piece from Pink Fresh Studio 'Life Noted".   



I have used embellies from my favourite hand-made companies - Charm's Creations, Flutterby Designs and Rainbow Splendour. I finished off with some Simple Stories 'Carpe Diem' enamel dots.


10 comments:

  1. Love your take on this months moodboard. Perfection!! Thanks for playing along with STGxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really beautiful layouts, with a gorgeous little girl! I really love what you do with the moodboard! Thank to playing with us at scrap the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge,thanks for joining us at scrap the girls..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what an awesome Idea die cutting paint swatches. That's no cheating its clever. I am going to steal that Idea. Thanks for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo, and I love how much colour you've put into this layout. Thank for playing along with Scrap The Girls! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your clustering is just awesome, so many little details. Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness me thats a super cute photo, and a pretty awesome layout to match ;)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap the Girls x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch this month Rachel, gorgeous colours!!! Thanks for playing along at STG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute Rachel, thanks for joining in at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete