Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia June Challenge - DT share

It's a new month and that means lots of new challenges.

The challenge board this month at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia is a nice warming one for winter - camp fires and jumping in puddles!

Here's a look at the mood board


Here is my DT layout. This is a series of photos of my son trying toasted marshmallows for the first time. The tongue out says it all, he didn't like them at all!



My background paper is 'Aspen' from the Heidi Swapp 'September Skies' collection. I've also used papers from Pink Paislee, Amy Tan, some cardboard and even white printer paper. The marshmallows ephemera is from Crate Paper 'Journey' - just perfect for this layout.




My title is my favourite dark blue glitter Thickers, and some October Afternoon orange alphas. I thought I'd title my page a play on words of 'Toasting Marshmallows' instead to 'Tasting Marshmallows'.




I've tucked in some tags that I have stamped with several different shades of blue for a bit of contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment