Sunday, 19 June 2016

Scrapping Clearly June Mood Board challenge

I've managed to get another challenge done this weekend!

Today it is the fabulous June mood board challenge at Scrapping Clearly-


And here is my page. I was immediately drawn to the dramatic black and white stripes, and I love how the soft pink and gold adds such a feminine touch.




My base paper is from Pink Paislee C'est La Vie. I applied some clear gesso, then once that was dry I added some pink gelato with the packaging technique, and also some Lindy's Stamp Gang gold spray.



I've used some chipboard shapes from Maggie Holmes 'Shine', some Cocoa Vanilla 'Hello Sunshine' flowers and Kaisercraft paper blooms, a My Mind's Eye brad, and some AC gold glitter 'Beautiful' Thickers.


 I've also used some Heidi Swapp rub-on sequins, black sequins, and some gorgeous wood veneer hearts from Rainbow Splendour.


7 comments:

  1. Love your page Rachel, love too, that you scrapped pics of you. So glad you played along with our moodboard this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel oh wows I love your layout - and also good on you for scrapping about yourself - love everything about this xx thanks for playing along with us at SCxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful! Loving the stripes - lovely take on the challenge :) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stunning page - I love the stripes (my fav) Thanks for joining the Scrapping Clearly mood board challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the moodboard love the stripes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel! I love this layout!! Nice take on the mood board

    ReplyDelete