Monday, 11 July 2016

Dusty Attic July Mood Board challenge

Another beautiful mood board challenge this month at Dusty Attic. Such vibrant colours that work so well together.



My project for this challenge is a mini canvas to hang in my craft room.


I was inspired firstly by the vibrant colour palette, and also the flowers and butterflies in the mood board.


The quote at the centre of the mood board inspired me to make a creative inspiration piece, and I used the Dusty Attic 'Creative Script' stencil with texture paste as my focus. 


I added plenty of flowers from my stash, and also added some Dusty Attic chipboard 'Monarch Butterflies'. I coloured these black, and added some Glossy Accents over the top so they would have some shine. 
 

I also added some black lace for more contrast. 







4 comments:

  1. You really captured the colours and mood of our Mood-board perfectly!!! Thank you for playing along with us this month...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo pretty ! Thank you for choosing Dusty Attic Mood Board to play along with - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous canvas. You have interpreted the Dusty Attic moodboard beautifully. Thank you for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a masterpiece....love the flowers and the design of your pretty canvas. Thank you for joining in at this months mood board at The Dusty Attic blog xox

    ReplyDelete