Saturday, 2 July 2016

Kraft + July Challenge

When I saw this month's challenge at Kraft Plus I completely fell in love. It was my little happy obsession to get me through my work day, and as soon as I had a chance that night I was able to put my page together.

Here is a look at the gorgeous moodboard. I absolutely love the fact the main challenge was to use sheet music on a project, and I just love the accompanying mood board, so soft and pretty.


 And here is my page



I pulled out the black, green, cream and pink tones from the mood board, as well as the piano keys.


I have used papers from the new Kaisercraft 'Mademoiselle' collection, as well as some other scraps of music paper I had which I think is Crate Paper.


I have added some doilies for softness, and some embellies from Charm's Creations and Flutterby Designs. I have also added some resin music notes from Kit The Habit.


My journaling is hand-written on a Heidi Swapp water colour tag, and I have also used some Heidi Swapp music paper chipboard stickers.


3 comments:

  1. When I look at this photo I realise how small I was when I started to learn piano at 5 years old! love all the layering and the little black banner scrolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVELY page... that pink sheet music is YUM behind the photo...& I really, REALLY love how you've hand journalled on your tag. Looks brilliant! So happy you played along with us at K+ this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly was a pretty mood board & I love your take on the challenge...I adore the layers & mix of papers you've used, so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete