Sunday, 3 July 2016

Scrap The Boys July DT share

The Scrap The Boys challenge for July is right where I'd rather be -  bringing back summer memories in the middle of winter.


Here is my DT layout-

My background paper is Fancy Pants Designs 'Making Waves - Beach Shorts', and I used layers of gesso and different shades of blue acrylic paint to create a background reminiscent of waves crashing.

I have used ephemera from the Kaisercraft 'Sandy Toes' Collectables - definitely one of my favourite collections. I have also used some fishing net chipboard from Dusty Attic that I simply heat embossed in white.



I have used several embellies from Charm's Creations, who are one of the sponsors for this month's challenge. My wood veneer title "Sunny Days' is from Corbett Creations.





I have also used some D'Lish Scraps flair.

Hope you can join us for this month's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment