Thursday, 14 July 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 July challenge - DT share

Today I am sharing my DT page for the Scrapbooking Top 50 July challenge.

First of all let's take a look at the challenge. Its a sketch challenge-

And here is my DT page - 




The papers are from Shimelle 'Starshine', combined with plain card stock.
I started my mixed media background with some Micador metallic paint through a Tim Holtz stencil.
I'm a sucker for stars on my pages, especially as I scrap my boys the majority of the time. I just love this star stencil from Flutterby Designs. The flair, the wood veneer stars and the title wood veneer 'sweetheart' are also from Flutterby Designs.



I've also used some flowers and hearts from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and some gorgeous sea green embellies from Charm's Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment