Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Show Us Your Stuff July challenge

This month's challenge at Show Us Your Stuff has a real winter feel (and that snow man is so cute!). This colour palette includes some of my very favourite colours to use on my pages, so I just had to give this challenge a go.

Here is a look at the challenge-



And here is my page-



I've used papers from the Shimelle 'Starshine' collection. For my mixed media background I have applied Micador metallic paint through a Tim Holtz stencil onto white cardstock. I have added some Colour Blast 'Stormy Weather' texture paste through a Flutterby Designs star stencil. I've also added some random honeycomb stamping.





I have added some hand made embellishments from Charm's Creations, as well as some words and a flair from Flutterby Designs. I've also used some 2 Crafty chipboard circles, which I coloured with the same Colour Blast 'Stormy Weather' texture paste to match the stars.

I've added some thread, and finished off the page with some resin stars and some silver star rub-ons. 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love this Rachel. It's so textured and detailed. Super sweet photo too!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great boy page Rachel. Thanks for joining in again at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Rachel. Thanks for playing at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your detail and colour combo. So pretty! Thanks for joing us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your detail and colour combo. So pretty! Thanks for joing us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page!! Love all the stars you used. Thanks for joining in with SUYS

    ReplyDelete