Monday, 22 August 2016

Dusty Attic August Mood Board challenge

Another gorgeous mood board for the August challenge at Dusty Attic-





And here is my page. I really loved the colour palette of this mood board and the wood grain.

I have used Dusty Attic 'Small String Frames' chipboard and 'Blueprint DISCOVER' chipboard as my focal pieces on my layout. I have coloured these with Colour Blast texture paste, and spray mists.


I have also used Dusty Attic 'Mini Chicken Wire' chipboard for some added detail. I have coloured this with brown ink.



I have added some various flowers, including some gorgeous resin flowers and leaves from The Resin Rainbow.
 

I've also added some Heidi Swapp chipboard stickers, Pink Paislee cork hearts, a Pinkfresh Studio rubber sticker, and a crotchet heart from D'Lish Scraps. 






3 comments:

  1. Love your take on our August Mood-board..so many gorgeous details! Thank you for joining us here at the Dusty Attic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, this is gorgeous Rachel! Fab use of the chippies and stunning photo too! Thanks for playing along a The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page! Love, Love, Love!!!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete