Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Jot Magazine August Mood Board

WOW! What another stunner of a mood board challenge at Jot Magazine. The girls truly do put together such amazing mood boards for the challenges, and this month is another dramatic palette put together by Anna.





And here is my page-




My background is flicks of a gesso/water mix, then some Colour Blast Australia 'Stormy Weather' texture paste through a Dusty Attic stencil.


I've used Maggie Holmes 'Shine' papers - the stripe and the fussy cut floral, as well as some red scraps.


 I've used a Heidi Swapp 'shine' word as well as a quote from the Kaisercraft 'Just Landed' collection.






I've used a couple of felt embellishments from Charm's Creations, and finished off with some enamel shapes, twine and paper flowers.




3 comments:

  1. Love it Rachel! The black and white stripes really accent the rest of the layout.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The ripped papers add texture and the circly background is really effective! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Jot this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really grabbed my eye.... love it.

    ReplyDelete