Friday, 5 August 2016

Paper Flourish Kit Club August DT share/ Kraft+ Guest Designer

It's release day at Paper Flourish Kit Club!
This month's kit is right up my alley - a very masculine release from Kaisercraft just in time for Father's Day.

Paper Flourish is also sponsoring this month's challenge
at Kraft+ challenge blog. 


I'm so excited to be representing Paper Flourish as a guest designer, and here is my layout 'Unique" for the 'Tassel' challenge using the August kit-



I really enjoyed getting 'messy' with all the mixed media elements 
in this kit - the paint, texture paste and stencil.




I created a quick tassel from the fringing in the kit,
and also added the black twine and some Collectables.




You can also find step-by-step instructions for my next
2 layouts in the kit magazine.


"Thankful"


A closer look-




I have used the Cogs stamp and die set, which is an extra add-on to the kit. The Collectables are so great for layering and clustering.





I just love the different textures of the corrugated card and the metal cogs.




My final layout "Authentic" uses the Antique Gold Kaiser Mist and a monochrome palette.







I just love the specialty gloss papers that Kaisercraft produce, 
they take sprays so well. This one is 'Artifacts'.






I've also made a card with Father's Day in mind.





Don't forget if you subscribe to the kit for 6 months you will save 10%. But be quick, there is a special craft pack giveaway for the first
50 August Kit Club subscribers.

2 comments: