Monday, 1 August 2016

Scrap The Boys August Challenge - DT share

The August challenge at Scrap The Boys is all about scrapping those tantrums and 'Not Happy' moments.



Here is my DT page-


I thought for such a wild, noisy photo subject I would create a wild, grungy and noisy background. 
I started with a sheet of Cocoa Vanilla 'Made Of Awesome - Directions' paper then added layers of stencilling with acrylic paint and texture paste.
I've used lots of paper strips under the photo to continue the 'chaos' theme of the page.


 

My 'No No' pieces are from an Amy Tangerine Project Life card and the sad face is also fussy cut from a Project Life card. All of the awesome word strips are from Flutterby Designs.


I've used an blank speech bubble from Charm's Creations, and I've also used a flair button which was also from Flutterby Designs.


I backed my photo on a piece of cardboard for some dimension to make that face 'jump' out of the crazy background.



No comments:

Post a Comment