Monday, 22 August 2016

Scrap The Girls August challenge

This month's challenge at Scrap The Girls is a gorgeous mood board-






And here is my page-




My papers are from one of my favourite collections - Shimelle 'Starshine", and also a piece from Amy Tan 'Finders Keepers'. I've also used my favourite Tim Holtz spray - Mermaid Lagoon.


I've used an arrow and a page runner from Charm's Creations, as well as flair from Flutterby Designs, and resin pieces from The Resin Rainbow. 



I've finished off with some paper flowers, pearls and sequins for some bling. I've made a border with a stitching stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps. 
 


6 comments:

  1. I freaking love this layout. I love all the texture and the blue. Thank you for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome layout Rachel. Love all the embellishment clusters, colours work so well with the moodboard! Thanks so much for playing along with us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so cool. Love it Rachel, and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's amazing, i love your clustering and your choice of embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Rachel. So many little additions, I had to go back for extra looks :) Thanks for playing with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!!! Thanks for playing along with STG

    ReplyDelete