Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Scrapbook Boutique August Challenge

I managed to squeeze in one more scrapping challenge for this month.

Tonight I have used the August challenge at Scrapbook Boutique for inspiration for an art journal spread.


Its also the first chance I've had to have a play with my small recent haul from Viva Las Vegastamps.


There really is something therapeutic about cutting, sticking and colouring in!

Athough its not in the mood board, I felt I had to add some red elements for some contrast. 



3 comments:

  1. So easy to see how you were inspired and I love that you've done an art journal page! The pops of red really work well too. Great job!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and absolutely so much fun, I love it! So glad you could join us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So glad you could join us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    เล่นบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete