Sunday, 18 September 2016

123 Challenge blog - Guest Designer Sept challenge

I was lucky enough to win a Guest Designer spot for 123 Challenge blog for their September challenge.

The challenge is-



And here is my page-



I have to admit purple is one of my least favourite colours and I hardly ever scrap with it, but I really like how it can be teamed with some of my other favourite scrapping colours.


I started by trimming some strips of purple and orange paper and arranging in a loose ombre pattern down the page. I added several paper layers under the photo, and embellished with some flowers.





For the stencilling criteria I used texture paste through a Heidi Swapp polka dot stencil. I also used a Dusty Attic crosshatch stencil with markers and gel pens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment