Wednesday, 7 September 2016

D'Lish Scraps September Inspiration Board

When I saw the September Inspiration Board at D'Lish Scraps I knew I wanted to have a play straight away. Oh my goodness take a look at that divine colour palette - hot pink, teal, greys and white!




Here is what I came up with-



I've been hoarding the pink triangle 'Just Dream' paper from Hip Kit Club.
 

I've used lots of hand-made embellies from my favourite Aussie businesses - Charm's Creations, Rainbow Splendour, D'Lish Scraps, Kit The Habit.


I've also dug out some Echo park stickers and some Memory Maze chipboard.


2 comments:

  1. Rachel this page is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at D-lish Scraps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. A totally gorgeous colour board. Your take on it is stunning. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete