Monday, 5 September 2016

Paper Flourish Kit Club - DT reveal Sept kit

It's reveal day at Paper Flourish Kit Club!

Today I am sharing my DT projects for the September kit, which features the newest Christmas range from Kaisercraft 'Frosted'.

You can find step-by-step instructions for my first two projects in the kit magazine, as well as lots of other inspiration from the other DT girls.

My first layout is a Christmas layout.



Here are a couple of close-ups. I love layering all the Collectables, and have added some extra texture with the ribbon.





The collection can be used for non-Christmas photos too.


 I just love the two-tone music note paper.





And I had a lot of fun with my 'inspiration' pieces-


I had lots of fun with sprays and my circle dies! I've used the Holly Circle die, which is an optional add-on to the kit.

I also made a card, and 'coloured in' the Santa with a red gel pen. I also added some bling by adding silver and blue glitter to the wood snowflakes.


You can purchase the kit here. Don't forget if you subscribe to the kit for 6 months or more you can save 10%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment