Tuesday, 6 September 2016

SUYS September Challenge

I absolutely love, love, love the sketch challenge at Show Us Your Stuff this month-
When I saw the awesome sketch, and the amazing inspiration from the DT I knew I wanted to give this challenge a go.


Here is my page-



My page is fun and bright, just like my subject.

The criteria for SUYS challenges is to use hand-made items. Well I certainly have used lots of hand-made items from Rainbow Splendour (Sail Away kit), Charm's Creations, Flutterby Designs and Corbett Creations (how gorgeous is the wood 'confetti' cut from the Corbett Creations arrows?) I've also some added Studio Calico chipboard stickers and some washi.




For my title 'Everyday Adventure' I have used a hand-made, personalised stamp from Kellie Stamps. I've also added some hand-written journaling.


I started my background with some splattered paint, then added some Prima Bloom spray, which is great because it sprays and splatters at the same time. I've also used a Prima stamp, and some roller stamp words.






3 comments:

  1. Love all the colours you have used it brings the sketch and photo to life, thank you for playing along with us at Show Us Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, totally fabulous layout Rachel, I love all the elements to this. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW - I REALLY REALLY love this!!! So bright and colourful. Awesome techniques used here. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete