Monday, 17 October 2016

123 Challenge blog October challenge

The challenge this month at 123 Challenge Blog is another perfect prompt to scrap my adventure loving, outdoor boys.



Here is my layout




My background paper is from Bella!, and I have matted this on Kraft cardstock. I have distressed the edges of each layer  under my photo.

My chipboard title is Bella Boulevard.


I have used chipboard leaves from 2Crafty which I have coloured with an olive green gelato. I have also added some embellies from Charm's Creations, Flutterby Designs and Studio Calico.


4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, great photo and I love the word adventure that you have used too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page, I love everything about it. Your photo of your out door boys is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the challenge Rachel. I especially love the chipboard leaves. Perfect photo too. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete