Friday, 21 October 2016

Dusty Attic October Mood Board Challenge

I absolutely love the classic colour palette of this month's challenge at Dusty Attic. I was inspired by the different patterns on the pillows, and the box shelves in differing colours.





And here's what I came up with



I used some Dusty Attic hexagon chippie, which I painted with silver acrylic paint. I attached various patterns from some Kaisercraft Captured Memories 'Let It Shine' cards at differing heights. I also covered the solid hexagons with paper for some more dimension.


Because the background was so busy with patterned paper, I kept the embellishments to a minimum - a sequin bow from D'Lish Scraps, a puffy sun sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and a tab and flair from Flutterby Designs.



2 comments:

  1. Your layout really pops Rachael. Awesome take on this month's Mood Board. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dusty Attic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweseme Rachel! A fantastic boy layout! Thanks for joining us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete