Monday, 17 October 2016

Jot Magazine/Anna's Craft Cupboard Oct challenges

For this layout I have combined the October mood board challenge at Jot Magazine and the sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard for October.

Here's a look at the Jot Magazine mood board



and the Anna's Craft Cupboard sketch designed by Kylie Cornish
 


Here is my layout-



I was really inspired by the squares on the sketch so I have cut the stripes from the Crate Paper Cute Girl 'Rainbows' paper in to individual squares. I have framed my layout with the 'Giggle' paper also from the Cute Girl range.





I have added some ephemera from the Amy Tan 'Oh Happy Life' collection, and simply doodled some more squares with a black Sharpie.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love that square block background you created - so effective! Thanks for joining in the fun at Jot this month :-)

    ReplyDelete