Monday, 3 October 2016

Scrap The Girls October Moodboard Challenge

I really loved the mood board this month at Scrap The Girls.


I thought the soft, pastel mood board palette would be perfect to document my niece's First Birthday. Here is my layout-


I made the background with a purple gelato, then added some 'Envy' Colour Blast colour paste through a polka dot stencil. I added some stamping with grey ink.



I also used some 'Lipstick' Colour Blast paste to colour the wood veneer hearts, to mirror the pink bow in my niece's hair.


I used ephemera from 'The Craft Stall' ( Reject Shop) and Kaisercraft, as well as some Glitz giant rhinestones, and some resin flowers and a crotchet heart from D'Lish Scraps. I also added a real feather to reflect the feathers image in the mood board.

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge - this is a beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I love this layout, love the pops of green against the purple! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful layout, really love your background! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout.
    I love the crochet hearts from D-lish scraps I wish they still had a wide variety of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those big embellishment clusters so much. Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete