Monday, 7 November 2016

Creative Kit Club November Kit - DT share

Today I am sharing the projects I have designed for the November kit at Creative Kit Club.

This kit features the new 'Party Time' collection from Kaisercraft, and is so chock-a-block full that you will be set for materials for making birthday cards for the rest of the year!

So let's take a look.

My first layout features the fun rainbow washi pack. Quite simple but very effective. I added some Collectables in a couple of clusters then added a title.



My second layout is another fun one.






I've gone for a 'patchwork' design for my next layout. (There are instructions included in the kit for those that have the time and patience lol)


Here's a look at the full background




My next layout is another birthday theme!






I've also made a card 


See I mentioned there is SO MUCH in this kit. You can find the kit here. Don't forget if you subscribe for 6 months  you can get a 10% discount (and some other surprises).

No comments:

Post a Comment