Sunday, 20 November 2016

Jot Magazine/Dusty Attic November Mood Board challenges

I just love the bright, fresh mood board this month at Jot Magazine





Here is my layout.


My background is Dylusions acrylic paint on white cardstock, with some lime green paint splatters, and stamping with Tim Holtz 'Twisted Citron' ink. 

I was also inspired by the mood board challenge at Dusty Attic. The colour palette and the 'Make It Happen' quote really inspired me to scrap this photo of my husband and I after reaching the lookout after a couple of hours of bushwalking.




I have used some Dusty Attic 'Industrial Scrolls' chipboard pieces, which I coloured with Colour Blast colour paste, as well as blue and green acrylic paint. 


I've added some wood veneer pieces from Paige Evans 'Fancy Free', as well as some flower wood veneer pieces which I coloured with citron ink. 





I've also added some Charm's Creations embellies and a ticket from Flutterby Designs.

4 comments:

  1. Oh you've sure nailed the challenge - those colours are working fabulously for you! Thanks for joining in at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous ! - Thank you for entering the Dusty Attic challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on this month's Mood Board Rachael!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used the colors beautifully! Great page!! Thank You for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Moodboard Challenge!

    ReplyDelete