Monday, 7 November 2016

SBT50 November challenge - DT share

The November challenge  at Scrapbooking Top 50 Aus is a sketch challenge-



And here is my DT page. I flipped the sketch so the design is down the left hand side of the page. Its such a bright, fun layout to reflect the subjects.



For my background I sprayed different shades of blue mist. I then added some different colours of Colour Blast colour paste through a circle stencil, and then more stencilled circles with a Sharpie pen. I also added some distress stain splatters.



I continued the circle theme with doilies, wood veneer circles, flair and sequins.



I added a couple of elements from the latest D'Lish Scraps 'Just Add Paper' kit. I also added some word strips from Flutterby Designs and some wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour.


I hope you can join in with this month's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment