Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Viva Las Vegastamps! Nov challenge

Today I have made a tag inspired by the November challenge at Viva Las Vegastamps!






Here is my project






I started with a Ranger Kraft tag, then added some background colour with 'Antique Gold' Kaiser mist, Colour Blast 'Bling' colour paste and black ink.

I have used several Viva Las Vegastamps! stamps - the doodle frame stamp (inspired by the doodling on the inspiration board), as well a text stamp for the background.

My title 'you inspire me' is Imaginarium Designs chipboard which I heat embossed.



A have also added a music paper heart from Charm's Creations ( I added some yellow ink splatters), some flourishes and buttons from Scrap Matrix, some paper flowers, doily, resin flowers and sequins from D'Lish Scraps, and some  Studio Calico twine.











2 comments:

  1. Great tag ! Thanks for playing along with us at VLVS!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doodle border!!!!One of my faves too! Love it!!! Thank you for joining the VLVS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete