Monday, 12 December 2016

Dusty Attic December Mood Board Challenge

Another gorgeously dramatic mood board this month at Dusty Attic-





Here's what I came up with



I've used the Dusty Attic 'string frames set' as well as a 'monarch butterfly'. I've used Kaisercraft papers and gelatos as well as lace, twine and feathers.

I've used some D'Lish Scraps ombre wordfetti for my title 'hey there handsome', which was inspired by the 'be your own kind of beautiful' quote from the mood board.






I've also used some resin flowers, flair and a sequin bow from D'Lish Scraps, as well as a Butterfly Heart from Charm's Creations. 


I've finished off the page with some deep purple rhinestones and some green kindy glitz.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful take on this month's Mood Board Rachel!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo!!! Love that you used the frame as it is...Gorgeous take on our challenge...Thank you for joining us at The Dusty Attic this month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are toys that help them develop their minds, challenge their imaginations and let them enjoy a first taste of independence. visit

    ReplyDelete