Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Scrapping Outback December challenge

This month's challenge at Scrapping Outback has been on my to-do list all month, and now that the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over, I've finally had a chance to play.

This month's white with a twist challenge is

WHITE, GOLD, AND BLACK



And here is what I came up with





I scraped some black gesso onto some cardstock as a base.



My chippie title 'Fabulous' is from WOW: Words Or Whatever, and I've also used some Imaginarium Designs dress chipboard because this is a photo of me trying on my wedding dress. I heat embossed all my chipboard.



I've also added some resin flowers and sequins for some more bling!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty page. Thank you Rachel for joining us at Scrapping Outback and really hope you will join us again next month for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete