Monday, 5 December 2016

Sketchy Boards/Picture This! December challenges

Today I am joining in on the December challenge at 

The challenge this month is a sketch and a colour inspiration





I'm also entering this page in the December challenge at Picture This! Challenges where this month's challenge is 'SHAPES'.

 
These challenges really inspired me. 
Here is what I came up with-

 


I used some blue sprays on a sheet of Kaisercraft specialty paper from the 'Sea Breeze' collection. I coloured some Dusty Attic chipboard circles  - the thicker circles with Colour Blast 'Bling' colour paste ( I just love that shimmer) and heat embossed the 'string' circles with gold embossing powder.



I have added some chipboard stickers and fussy cut florals from Maggie Holmes 'Gather', as well as a sequin bow and some resin and paper flowers from D'Lish Scraps.

My title chippie is from Words Or Whatever, and I painted this with Dylusions teal paint.




8 comments:

  1. Great ideas of all the ways to make different circles out of so many different materials! Love all your little embellishments especially the guitar! Thank for sharing at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really like your layout Rachel! A very successful try at the challenge, thanks for joining us @Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Rachel!! The circles look awesome and I love how they are all different. Thanks for playing along with us at PT! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I really love your layout with blue background and all the circle chipboard. Thank you for sharing with us at Picture This! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!This is so amazing!Love all the details on this beautiful page!❤Thanks for joining with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is stunning!!
    I love how you interpreted the shape challenge and used circles in many ways!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! Love your take on our SHAPES challenge. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!Love your background and the circle use perfect. Love all detail.Thank you for playing with us at Picture This.

    ReplyDelete