Thursday, 12 January 2017

Creative Kit Club January kit - DT share

This month's kit at Creative Kit Club features the gorgeous new collection from Kaisercraft called 'Ubud Dreams'. I absolutely love the colour palette and the designs in this kit.


My projects below can be found in this month's kit magazine, with step-by-step instructions included.


My first layout is documenting a special moment between my sister and my son. I had this photo already printed out in a sepia tone, which really fit in well with the colour palette of the collection.




All of the papers are just gorgeous.


 
My second layout is a 'selfie' layout, and I chose more of the white and lighter blue tones.



I used the add-on Mandala die, and lots of ink!







I also made a couple of cards.


Its such a versatile kit and the colour range works well for either masculine or feminine projects.










If you'd like to get your hands on this kit its a good idea to subscribe so you don't miss out. Don't forget if you subscribe for 6 months you will get a 10% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment