Friday, 6 January 2017

Stuck?! Sketches/VLVS January challenges

Surprisingly,  I don't think I've played along with
Stuck?! Sketches challenges before, but this month's
sketch really stood out for me.


I was also inspired by the challenge at Viva Las Vegastamps




And here is my page-



I've used quite a few hand-made embellies from Charm's Creations.
How cute is the little cat!


I've stamped a grungy chevron from Viva Las Vegastamps onto book pages then cut out and added to my cluster.





I also used some washi, some punchinella
and a few enamel dots. I also dug out some Heidi Swapp chipboard pieces.









9 comments:

  1. A super sweet page for the lovely kitty. Love the colour combo and the charms embellies. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable kitty! Love all your embellishments in that cluster. The blues look really wonderful! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Rachel, great colours, sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smitten with your kitten as well!! Thanks for joining in at the VLV Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout ! Thank you for joining us over at VLVS! this month ! Good luck !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love all the Charms Creations you have added on this, as well as that sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw love this page so much, gorgeous embellishing and such a darling photo! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That grungy chevron is perfect for your cluster!! Thanks for playing along at VLVS!

    ReplyDelete