Saturday, 25 February 2017

7 Dots Studio Feb challenge/ More Than Words Feb mini challenge

I was inspired to play along with the  
7 Dots Studio Feb/Mar challenge - 
'Love Is In The Air"

 I was also inspired to make a card by the More Than Words 
Mini Challenge 'LOVE".

Here is my card-





I used a piece of 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy Dreams 'Pucker Up' 
paper for my project. 
I die cut it into different sized tags with a Tim Holtz tag die. 
 I also used some Cotton Candy Dreams stickers.


I then stencilled each tag with Colour Blast colour pastes. 
I also heat embossed some tags with 
Colour Blast Colour Embossing Powders for some extra shimmer and texture.

I added some sentiments using stamps from  
Kellie Stamps and Heidi Swapp.

Some close ups-












7 comments:

  1. Your card caught my eye! Fabulous dimension. The color reeled me in. Awesome! I am going to pin this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation just love thanks for playing at 7 dots studio Challenge this month !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So creative! Great card!
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation ! Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgous !!!❤❤❤ thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so creative!Thank you for playing with us at 7dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for participating to the 7 Dots Studio challenge! Loving the grungy look on this!

    ReplyDelete