Friday, 10 February 2017

Creative Kit Club February kit- DT share

This month's kit at Creative Kit Club showcases the gorgeous
Kaisercraft 'Hanami Garden' collection.


         Here's a closer look at my DT projects with this kit.

Step-by-step instructions can be found in the kit magazine.

My first layout 



I fussy cut the fans then folded them to make them dimensional.


Then I added some Collectables and embellishments.




My second layout uses the rice paper and is more embellishment based.




The next two are my Inspiration layouts.

I have to admit this one might just be one of my favourites that I've ever made!




And I had a chance to make a 'girly' page.



You can find details of the kit here. The kits can sell out quickly, so make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And you get a 10% discount if you subscribe for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment