Friday, 24 February 2017

Dusty Attic February challenge

I really loved the pastel tones and the retro theme to this month's challenge at Dusty Attic-


I was inspired to make a cover for my family photo album.






              




I've used the 'Family Matters' quote from the Dusty Attic Mini Captions #7 set, which I heat embossed with Colour Blast 'Rose Petal' Colour Embossing Powder. I also used Dusty Attic Mini Viewfinders. 




I added lots of resin flowers from D'Lish Scraps and a butterfly heart from Charm's Creations.









3 comments:

  1. Lovely album. Sweet details and color. Thank you for joining Dusty Attic challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fabulous! Thank you for joining us for the Dusty Attic Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to decorate tour album....Glad you could use a Dusty Attic challenge to be inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete