Wednesday, 8 February 2017

White... With 1/Anna's Craft Cupboard February challenges

For my layout today I have used the colour inspiration from White...With 1, and combined it with the sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

The White...With 1 colour this month is BLUE JEANS




And the sketch looks like this



So here is what I came up with




For my background I sprayed my paper with some Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray, then added some stamping and splatters.


I cut up some strips of paper and added some Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck"ephemera.





I also added some thread and some stickers and tabs from Flutterby Designs.









10 comments:

  1. Darling layout with a darling photo ... thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Rachel and great design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page – it all works so well! Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Rachel, I love all the strips of paper and the background work. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool the strips of paper. I love! Thank you for playing with us at whitewith1 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little human, oh and those eyes!!!
    Love your layout too.
    Thanks for joining our White with 1 challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant masculine layout. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing with us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 challenge :)

    ReplyDelete