Sunday, 5 March 2017

Creative Kit Club March kit - DT share

Its release day at Creative Kit Club, and the March kit is another kit jam-packed full of lots of gorgeousness. This kit features the "Wildflower" collection from Kaisercraft, and the Creative Kit Club team will show you just how versatile this collection is.


Today I am sharing my DT projects. You can find step-by-step instructions for my layouts in the kit magazine.

My first layout uses lots of florals. I really like how the black elements in this kit is such a contrast to the rest of the palette.




For my second layout I used more of the masculine papers from the kit.




I have also made a couple of cards. 

The first card I fussy cut the butterflies from the postcards for more dimension.



For the second card I backed the glass domes with different patterns, once again to add some dimension. 




So don't forget to subscribe to save 10%. There is also a little surprise free craft pack for those who start their subscription in March, but you had better be quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment