Friday, 31 March 2017

Viva Las Vegastamps! March challenge

Today I am playing along with the March challenge at






I have made two projects inspired by the inspiration image -
 a tag and an art journal page.

For my art journal page I started my background with black gesso, then I randomly applied Royalty, Dusty Charcoal and Apple of My Eye Colour Blast Colour Paste with my pallet knife. I held my heat gun very close to dry the colour paste so it would bubble and create more texture.
I then sprayed over some white spray.
I then stamped with  the 'Scribble Circle' stamp and heat embossed with dark pink and green.




 I stamped the 'Tired of Trying' stamp on to cardstock and die-cut in a bracket shape for my focal point. I added some more colour paste over the stamping to blend in to the page.





I used the same products on my tag, but this time added the 'Tired of Trying' and the 'Row of Chevrons' stamps over the background. I added some more pink to the background, and added pink embellishments. I stamped the 'Squiggly Star' and 'Made With 'he{art}' stamp onto cardstock then die-cut and added as the sentiment to my tag.




A close up of the bubbled Colour Blast Colour Paste and embossed 'Doodle Circle'.













Viva Las Vegastamps used -












No comments:

Post a Comment