Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Scrapping Outback May challenge

The ' white with a twist' challenge at Scrapping Outback this month is -


WHITE with light pink, light blue, lemon, tangerine/light orange, lilac and soft green.


How yummy does the inspiration image look??!! 

So this is what I came up with-


On our most recent holiday we had some beautiful pastel sunsets over the beach which were just magical.



I created the background with gelatos and water. I pooled the water then blew it around with a straw. I added lots of gorgeous flowers, some muslin and some tags.


 I've heat embossed my chipboard title with Colour Blast 'Envy' colour embossing powder.



2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Rachel - the colours are so perfect for the photo!! Love the flowers too!
    Thank you for entering our challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Rachel. Love it. :) Thank you for entering and hope you can join us again next month for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete