Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Jot Magazine June Mood Board challenge

When I saw the class and glamour of the June mood board at Jot Magazine I immediately thought 'wedding'!


So here is my wedding layout inspired by the mood board.


I was inspired by the rosettes in the mood board to create  circles for my design. I also added some gold keys from the mood board. These are both very strong wedding motifs!







I've used mostly Kaisercraft collections. I have to admit I've been hoarding the marble paper from the 'Wildflower' collection.


2 comments:

  1. Omgosh that marble paper...swoon...
    Love your layout...and the elements you chose...thanks for playing along at Jot this month..Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT MARBLE PAPER! Great layout - thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Jot this month.

    ReplyDelete