Tuesday, 13 June 2017

More Than Words June Challenge

I absolutely had to have a go at this month's challenge

I've created a layout of my Dad. I think the steampunk elements and the title really showcase his personality.
I have added lots of interesting little bits and pieces, which remind me so much of all the interesting bits and pieces he has collected in his shed.
The gorgeous industrial background paper is from
Blue Fern Studio - Chesterville.
I've also used papers and ephemera from
Kaisercraft - Barber Shoppe.
I've 'rusted' up some of the cogs, and I really like
the mixture of wood and metals.


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always Rachael. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project!!! Very good interpretation of the challenge! Thank you for joining us at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So steampunk-y! I love it! Thank you for playing along with at at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete